Wednesday Open Days Art Galleries & Museums in Esperance Coast
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Esperance To Bremer Bay
View artwork by Tammy Andrews and special exhibiting guest artists.
- Galleries:Painting,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 9am-12noon
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,By Appointment Only
Located on the beautiful Esperance foreshore, the Cannery Arts Centre was built originally to be used as a Fish Cannery in 1949.
- Open Days:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
After serving as a car yard, a dance hall and a youth centre it was renovated in 1984 to its present state.
It is now a vibrant community arts centre delivering facilities, exhibitions, and workshops to the Esperance region and its visitors. The Cannery Arts Centre is a not-for-profit organisation run by a volunteer committee. This unique facility relies on fundraising, sponsorship and income from art sales and venue hire.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9071 1579
The Municipal Museum is one of Western Australia's outstanding regional museums. Exhibits include the world's largest and most comprehensive Skylab display. Open Daily 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
- Historical Sites:Buildings
- Museums:Farming,Local History,Science
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Visit the working studio of awarded glass artist Cindy Poole. Browse the extensive range of glass artworks, objects, contemporary glass jewellery and corporate awards handcrafted on the premises, using both warm & cold glass techniques
- Galleries:Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Sculpture,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Monday – Saturday 10am – 4pm, Sunday 1pm – 4pm (closed Good Friday and ANZAC Day)
- Represented Artists:Cindy Poole
- Open Days:Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday