Sunday Open Days Art Galleries & Museums in East Kimberley
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in East Kimberley
Artopia Gallery is committed to showcasing the work of Kimberley artists who are each unique and talented in their own right.
- Galleries:Art Gallery,Public Art Gallery
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- [email protected]
- 08 9168 3642
Situated in the east Kimberley town of Kununurra, Stonecraft displays unique hand carved Kimberley stone including Zebra stone.
- Open Days/times:9am-4pm
- Open Days:Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Kimberley Ornamental Stonecraft carve local stone, including the very rare zebra stone. In fact, the Kimberley is the only place in the world where the stone is found. Stop by and to see this unique stone coupled with exquisite craftmanship.
The Wyndham Museum is located in the old Court House, opposite the hotel, and is open each day from 10am to 4pm. Local art and craft is on display. Local art and crafts are also on display at the Boab Gallery, open each day from 10am to 4pm and situated on the corner of O'Donnell and Foreshore Roads.
- Museums:Local History
- Open Days/times:April 25 - Sep 30, 10AM - 2PM
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday