Holidays Breakfast Open Wineries in Eagle Bay
Wineries in Eagle Bay
Located by Meelup Regional Park, Wise produces superb wines and is one of Margaret River’s most renowned restaurants, the only one to overlook both the vines and the ocean.
- Wine Variety:Dessert,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Malbec,Rosé,Sparkling,Sparkling Rose,Topaque,Zinfandel,Botrytis Semillon,Prosecco,Fiano,Malbec,Pinot Gris,Cabernet Merlot,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Other White
- Open Days/times:11am - 5pm Everyday
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Facilities:Functions,Cellar Door,Restaurant
- Margaret River:Yallingup
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Small (5,000-49,999 cases)
- Cases Produced:10000
- Vineyards:2.5 hectares
- Lunch Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday
- Dinner Open:Friday,Saturday
- Cellar Door Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday
- Breakfast Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Wise Wine was established by Ron and Sandra Wise in 1992 in a truly iconic setting, surrounded by vineyard and the natural bushland of Meelup Regional Park looking out to the pristine blue waters of Geographe Bay. The property’s two restaurants and expansive wine tasting list make for a spectacular experience with a vista to be remembered forever!
The wine range aims to suit all taste preferences and budgets, offering 20 quality sparkling, white, red, dessert and fortified wines. The winemaking philosophy includes sourcing parcels of the highest quality fruit from top vineyards in the WA regions that are most-suited to grow each grape variety.
Celebrated winemaking consultant, Larry Cherubino, has overseen activities at the winery for many years. His stewardship has seen the quality of Wise Wines become some of the most awarded in the region, winning Gold medals at many Australian Wine Shows.
Wise Vineyard Restaurant is one of the best known restaurants in the region, where you can enjoy a stunning meal with ocean views. The menu features contemporary cuisine which changes regularly as local produce comes in and out of season.
For a more casual dining experience, take a short trip down to the valley, to the banks of the Meelup Brook and visit Lot 80 Tavern & Restaurant. Housed in a historic stone and timber building built by local farmers and craftsmen, it features Italian, French, Spanish and Australian-inspired tasting and shared menus that utilise local ingredients, where possible.
5 Red Stars