Monday Lunch Open Wineries in Eagle Bay
Wineries in Eagle Bay
- [email protected]
- 08 9755 3554
Enjoy a range of white and red staple wines from Margaret River’s multi-talented specialists at Eagle Bay Brewing Co.
- Open Days/times:Mon to Sun 11am - 5pm
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Cabernet Sauvignon,Shiraz,Cabernet Merlot,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon,Sparkling Rose
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Brands:Eagle Bay Brewing Co & Eagle Bay Vineyard
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Winemaker:Nick d’Espeissi
- Vineyards:15 acre
Predominantly known for its organic and handcrafted beer, Eagle Bay Brewing Co is also well-versed in the world of winemaking. The estate’s vines were planted almost 30 years ago and now host a 15-acre plot of vines. As the vineyard does not produce enough fruit to cater for an independent winery, the fruit is taken to highly-skilled, passionate winemakers to create their own range of Eagle Bay Vineyard wines. Visitors can taste a mix of white and red staple wines at the restaurant, or wines can be purchased online or from the brewery itself.
Located by Meelup Regional Park, Wise produces superb wines and is one of Margaret River’s most renowned restaurants, the only one to overlook both the vines and the ocean.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Dessert,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Cabernet Malbec,Rosé,Sparkling,Sparkling Rose,Topaque,Zinfandel,Malbec,Pinot Gris,Sauvignon Blanc,Botrytis Semillon,Prosecco,Fiano,Other White
- Open Days/times:11am - 5pm Everyday
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Cellar Door Open:Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant,Functions
- Breakfast Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Dinner Open:Friday,Saturday
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Margaret River:Yallingup
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Small (5,000-49,999 cases)
- Cases Produced:10000
- Vineyards:2.5 hectares
Wise Wine was established by Ron and Sandra Wise in 1992 in a truly iconic setting, surrounded by vineyard and the natural bushland of Meelup Regional Park looking out to the pristine blue waters of Geographe Bay. The property’s two restaurants and expansive wine tasting list make for a spectacular experience with a vista to be remembered forever!
The wine range aims to suit all taste preferences and budgets, offering 20 quality sparkling, white, red, dessert and fortified wines. The winemaking philosophy includes sourcing parcels of the highest quality fruit from top vineyards in the WA regions that are most-suited to grow each grape variety.
Celebrated winemaking consultant, Larry Cherubino, has overseen activities at the winery for many years. His stewardship has seen the quality of Wise Wines become some of the most awarded in the region, winning Gold medals at many Australian Wine Shows.
Wise Vineyard Restaurant is one of the best known restaurants in the region, where you can enjoy a stunning meal with ocean views. The menu features contemporary cuisine which changes regularly as local produce comes in and out of season.
For a more casual dining experience, take a short trip down to the valley, to the banks of the Meelup Brook and visit Lot 80 Tavern & Restaurant. Housed in a historic stone and timber building built by local farmers and craftsmen, it features Italian, French, Spanish and Australian-inspired tasting and shared menus that utilise local ingredients, where possible.
5 Red Stars