Vermentino Wine Variety Wineries in Dunsborough/Yallingup
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Dunsborough Yallingup
A cellar door experience curio winos will love - an exciting line-up of alternative variety Margaret River wines like Gamay, Fiano and more with the winemaker, just 10 minutes from Dunsborough.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Malbec,Rose,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Tempranillo,Vermentino
- Open Days/times:10am - 5pm Fri, Sat, Sun & Public Holiday Mondays
- Winemaker:Mark Warren
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 2011 - 2019
- Cellar Door Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Margaret River:Yallingup
- Brands:Marq Wines
- Cases Produced:2500 cases
- Vineyards:1.5 hectares
Marq Wines was created by esteemed Margaret River winemaker and wine lecturer, Mark Warren. The label explores the region’s capacity to grow unconventional grape varieties from fruit grown in the Wilyabrup, Yallingup and Karridale areas of Margaret River. The food friendly wines reflect the fine, intriguing styles the winemaker loves to drink most. The varieties under the label include Vermentino, Fiano, Gamay Tempranillo and more.
Enjoy the special opportunity to taste wines with winemaker Mark or his partner Danielle, one of which is always ready and waiting at the Cellar Door to share their unique set of wines. In addition to tastings, wines are available by the glass, served alongside cheese and charcuterie platters. Located just 10 minutes from Dunsborough, the cellar door is open Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holiday Mondays.