Sunday Dinner Open Wineries in Dunsborough/Yallingup
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Dunsborough Yallingup
Known locally for its lively atmosphere and delicious wines, rustic woodfired pizza, upbeat music, open fires, cosy corners and a huge lawn that offers some of the best views in Margaret River.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Shiraz,Sparkling,Tempranillo,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Malbec,Rose,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Open Days/times:10am - 5pm Everyday
- Cellar Door Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant,Dogs Welcome
- Margaret River:Yallingup
- Dinner Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Lunch Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases),Established 2001 - 2010
- Cases Produced:20000
- Vineyards:5 hectares
- Winemaker:Brian Fletcher
The name Swings & Roundabouts celebrates the creative and skilled balancing act performed by nature and their winemakers to develop the individuality and quality in the bottle. What you lose on the swings, you pick up on the roundabouts.
No-one knows where the expression originally came from, but there does seem to be a consistent meaning across the many corners of the world. Think coins falling out of your pockets, then finding a couple of notes in the sand. Maybe it does all work out evenly in the end?
Swings & Roundabouts has a strong belief in the “Mediterranean” style of northern Margaret River fruit that makes the wines great for drinking, with or without food. Skilled winemaking and carefully selected fruit delivers consistent value-for-money, premium wines. It's classic Margaret River - fresh, creative, friendly and loads of backyard fun!
Yallingup Cellar Door
The Yallingup Cellar Door is a comfortable, versatile space, filled with upbeat music, open fires, cosy corners and a huge lawn with some of the best views in Margaret River. Enjoy a casual menu, shared plates, woodfired pizza, epic desserts and kid-friendly options. There’s also a serious coffee machine!
Located in Margaret River town, Taphouse is the local’s Local. Swings & Roundabouts wines on tap, guest wines from other local heroes and simple, rustic food loaded with delicious flavours. Open daily, 12pm – late.
4.5 Black Stars