Friday Lunch Open Wineries in Donnybrook
Wineries in Donnybrook 2
Visit our amazing cellar door and enjoy our boutique premium wines from the oldest vines in the Geographe region, available for tasting and purchase, try some local produce from our cafe and local art
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Cabernet Shiraz,Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Open Days/times:Thurs- Mon 10am- 5pm
- Vineyards:6 acres
- Winemaker:Naturaliste Vintners
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Gallery,Dogs Welcome,Functions,Light Food,Wheelchair Access
- Cellar Door Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Brands:Cellar Series, Premium Series
- Wheelchair Access:Yes (ramps for entry, our carpark is gravel)
- Lunch Open:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Two distinct wine styles are produced: the Premium Series is a wooded style vintage with food matching in mind, and the Cellar Series, restrained with oak and a fresh, vibrant fruit driven style.
The cellar door is entirely solar powered and has a ‘skate park’ roof shape designed to catch the perfect amount of sun power and collect rain water. All materials used in the cellar door are environmentally friendly and upcycled.