Monday Dinner Open Wineries in Denmark Coast
Wineries in Denmark To Walpole Region
- [email protected]
- 08 9848 1555
Discover the finesse, balance and quality of the unique Willoughby Park Great Southern wines at this family-friendly cellar door, restaurant and brewery, just 3.5km from Albany.
- Wine Variety:Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Merlot,Riesling,Rosé,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Region:Great Southern
- Open Days/times:Cellar door: Mon to Sun 11am to 5pm; Restaurant: Mon to Thur 10am to 7pm, Fri & Sat 10am to 10pm, Sunday 10am to 9pm
- Dinner Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Lunch Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday
- Facilities:Restaurant,Cellar Door
- Great Southern:Denmark
- Cases Produced:13000
- Vineyards:19 hectares
- Winemaker:Michael Ng
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases),Established 2001 - 2010
- Cellar Door Open:Holidays,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday
Established in 2000 and purchased in 2010 by Bob and Marilyn Fowler, Willoughby Park makes a range of dry grown single vineyard wines. The wines are made from the best hand-picked premium fruit from the estate-owned vineyards (and one vineyard partner in the Porongurups). They are made with natural yeast, first class French oak and open fermenters.
The Willoughby Park, Ironrock, Kalgan River and Jamie & Charli ranges feature varieties of Chardonnay, Cabernet Merlot, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Rose, Sauvignon Blanc Semillon and Merlot.
Overlooking the picturesque Willoughby Park vineyard and beside its Boston Brewery and Restaurant, Willoughby Park’s charming cellar door provides a relaxed, friendly atmosphere to enjoy a selection of wines for tasting. Open daily from 11am - 5pm.
Open for lunch and dinner each day, the restaurant serves an original, gastro-pub style menu with small share plates through to meals and woodfired pizzas for the whole family. Head Chef Damian Gates sources the freshest local produce to compliment complements the range of Willoughby wines and Boston brews. Open Sunday to Thursday 10am - 9pm and Friday to Saturday 10am - 10pm.
5 Red Stars
The estate also features the Boston Brewing Co, a family-run business utilising an 18-hectolitre system to produce a range of bright, smooth ales.