Thursday Cellar Door Open Wineries in Dardanup
Wineries in Dardanup
- [email protected]
- (08) 9728 0055
Experience a hidden jewel of the breathtaking Ferguson Valley at this 5 Star Halliday rated winery and cellar door, producing vibrant, estate-grown wines, just 20 minutes inland from Bunbury.
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Chenin Blanc,Shiraz,Cabernet,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon,Grenache,Viognier,Sparkling,Tempranillo,Rosé,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Merlot
- Open Days/times:Open 7 days 11am till 5pm (Bookings reccomended)
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Small (5,000-49,999 cases)
- Cases Produced:20 000
- Brands:Dragonfly Series, Estate Series, Black Dog Shiraz
- Vineyards:59 hectares
- Winemaker:Kim Horton
- Cellar Door Open:Sunday,Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- Geographe:Ferguson Valley
After an extensive search, Jeff and Vicki Dewar found their Ferguson Valley property, situated high on the western watershed of the Darling Ranges. In 1997 they planted vines on the picturesque, 180 hectare hillside property, which high rainfall, dry summer seasons and Marri soils to produce quality fruit for premium wine production. Respected Western Australian winemaker Rob Bowen joined the team in 1999.
Wines are made under four labels; Dragonfly, Estate, Black Dog and Maris Sol. Varieties include Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Merlot, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Cabernet Sauvignon and a Tempranillo Cabernet and a traditional method Blanc de Blancs.
In the heart of one of Western Australia’s most picturesque wine areas, Ferguson Valley, join the friendly staff for a fun and informative wine tasting of the full wine range. There are also quirky wine accessories available for purchase. Open weekdays 11am - 5pm, and weekends 12pm - 5pm.
5 Red Stars