Sunday Open Days Art Galleries & Museums in Cowaramup
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Cowaramup
The changing programme includes events of national and international interest, developed through cultural, academic and business relationships.
- Galleries:Painting,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Open 7 days, 10 - 5 (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday)
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Holmes à Court Gallery is situated at Vasse Felix, Cowaramup, near Margaret River in the State's south-west. The events provide opportunities for conversation, discussions and debate about art and Australian culture, and support the gallery’s contribution to the community.
- [email protected]
- 0407 391 088
"My love for art has been evident throughout my life, however since moving to Margaret River it has become unleashed."
- Galleries:Drawing,Painting,Mixed Media,Artist Studio
- Open Days/times:BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Represented Artists:Mirella Prolongeau
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Open Days:Monday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday
Her inspiration comes from her surroundings using a variety of mediums including oils, acrylics, ink, watercolours and charcoal but not limited to one thing. Her goal is to capture a moment or to simply enjoy the beauty. Having travelled and lived in various parts of Australia she now lives in Margaret River, where she draws a great deal from her surroundings of the beautiful landscapes and people. “I will forever be searching for a new way to express my feelings, memories and the way I see the world through art”