Saturday Open Days Galleries & Public Art in Cowaramup
Galleries in Cowaramup
The changing programme includes events of national and international interest, developed through cultural, academic and business relationships.
- Galleries:Painting,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Open 7 days, 10 - 5 (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday)
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Holmes à Court Gallery is situated at Vasse Felix, Cowaramup, near Margaret River in the State's south-west. The events provide opportunities for conversation, discussions and debate about art and Australian culture, and support the gallery’s contribution to the community.
From the wild winter storms that lash the coastline to the gentlest of summer breezes rustling through the forests, the moods of the Margaret River region are ever changing.
- Open Days/times:Open 10-5pm everyday except Wednesday and Sunday
- Represented Artists:Annie Bowerman
- Galleries:Photography,Woodwork,Artist Studio,Upcyclng,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Monday
Through the lens of my camera, I capture the beauty of the South West region’s natural heritage & lifestyle in all its diverse forms. My partner Al Purdon, perfectly complements my images by framing them in WA’s celebrated timbers – Jarrah, Marri, Sheoak & Karri. Our aim is to recycle, using the assorted ‘waste’ of the timber industry – bark edge face cuts, discards and mill ends; in fact anything we can find to add that final appealing touch to make art.
- mirellafi[email protected]
- 0407 391 088
"My love for art has been evident throughout my life, however since moving to Margaret River it has become unleashed."
- Open Days/times:BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Represented Artists:Mirella Prolongeau
- Galleries:Drawing,Painting,Mixed Media,Artist Studio
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Open Days:Monday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday
Her inspiration comes from her surroundings using a variety of mediums including oils, acrylics, ink, watercolours and charcoal but not limited to one thing. Her goal is to capture a moment or to simply enjoy the beauty. Having travelled and lived in various parts of Australia she now lives in Margaret River, where she draws a great deal from her surroundings of the beautiful landscapes and people. “I will forever be searching for a new way to express my feelings, memories and the way I see the world through art”