Tuesday Open Days Art Galleries & Museums in Cowaramup
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Cowaramup
From the wild winter storms that lash the coastline to the gentlest of summer breezes rustling through the forests, the moods of the Margaret River region are ever changing.
- Open Days/times:Open 10-5pm everyday except Wednesday and Sunday
- Represented Artists:Annie Bowerman
- Galleries:Photography,Woodwork,Artist Studio,Upcyclng,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
Through the lens of my camera, I capture the beauty of the South West region’s natural heritage & lifestyle in all its diverse forms. My partner Al Purdon, perfectly complements my images by framing them in WA’s celebrated timbers – Jarrah, Marri, Sheoak & Karri. Our aim is to recycle, using the assorted ‘waste’ of the timber industry – bark edge face cuts, discards and mill ends; in fact anything we can find to add that final appealing touch to make art.
CAST Designs are a Cowaramup based designer and maker of all things architectural concrete.
- Galleries:Artisan Workshop,Artist Studio,Furniture,Woodwork
- Open Days/times:Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Represented Artists:Trent Walker
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
- Facilities:Wheelchair Access
Founded by Trent Walker and Ryan Zan, CAST are specialists in bespoke furniture combining the use of concrete, steel and timber to create beautiful and functional one of a kind pieces. CAST also hand make indoor and outdoor kitchen surfaces and basins.
The changing programme includes events of national and international interest, developed through cultural, academic and business relationships.
- Galleries:Painting,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Open 7 days, 10 - 5 (closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday)
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Holmes à Court Gallery is situated at Vasse Felix, Cowaramup, near Margaret River in the State's south-west. The events provide opportunities for conversation, discussions and debate about art and Australian culture, and support the gallery’s contribution to the community.