Things To Do in Coorow
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Attractions in Coorow
Walk or drive along this wildflower trail starting from the Coorow Farm.
- Suited For:Adults (18+),Families
- Type:Attractions,Sites & Trails
- Activity:Bush Walking
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,School holidays
A 2.5km walkway in Green Head providing stunning views over the Indian Ocean.
- Type:Sites & Trails
- Activity:Bird Watching,Bush Walking
- Suited For:Families,Adults (18+)
- Open Days:School holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
The Walkway encompasses South Bay, Dynamite Bay and Anchorage Bay.
It is situated in Yued Country, with special significance to the Traditional owners.
Native flora and fauna such as osprey, sea lions and dolphins are frequently to be seen along the path.