Visitor Centres Type Travel Services in Collie River Valley
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Information Centres in Collie River Valley
The Visitor Centre can provide extensive information on the region with maps, brochures, and a photographic display. We also have videos on local history, mining and power generation.
- Type:Visitor Centres
* Free accommodation booking service and advice.
* Rail, coach and accommodation bookings Australia wide.
* Tour bookings.
* Collie tee shirts and souvenirs.
* Craft gallery.
* Large range of maps and guides.
* Complimentary storage of packs and parcels for Mundabiddi Cycle Trail users and * A register and notice board for those using the Mundabiddi Cycle Trail or walking the Bibbulmun Track.
To download a copy of the regional tourist map, please go to www.collie.wa.gov.au/visit/discovery_drives and download the Discover Collie Map.
We are open seven days a week.
Our opening times are:
Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Weekends and public holidays 10 a.m.- 3pm.
Closed Christmas and Boxing Day.