Fortified Wine Variety Wineries in Collie River Valley Area
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Collie River Valley Area
Join the Hillier family at this estate producing a range of sumptuous wines, beers, ciders and a tasty tapas, best enjoyed on the estate's cosy verandah!
- Wine Variety:Port,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Classic Dry White,Merlot,Shiraz,Verdelho,Viognier,Sparkling,Fortified,Rose,Dessert
- Wine Region:Central WA
- Open Days/times:Wed to Sun 11am to 4pm
- Winemaker:Jane Gilham
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Cases Produced:2000
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Light Food,Picnic Facilities,Restaurant
- Cellar Door Open:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Dinner Open:Wednesday,Friday,Saturday,Holidays
- Lunch Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Vineyards:24 hectares
Established in 2000 by the Hillier family, the estate is a single vineyard producer that also operates a microbrewery and accommodation from its premises. Situated 5km north of Collie, on the eastern border of the Geographe Wine Region, this prime location provides ironstone gravel soils and a cool altitude to enable production of premium wines with finesse and flavour.
Harris River produce Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Verdelho and Chardonnay. They also have the unique offer of purchasing wine in a keg, perfect for events or who like to keep their environment footprint minimal.
Cellar Door & Restaurant
Complimentary wine and beer tastings can be enjoyed alongside a tasty, seasonal tapas grazing menu. Open Wednesday to Sunday 12pm - 3:30pm. The restaurant is open for light, healthy breakfasts and tapas lunches from Friday to Sunday, 10am - 4pm. Visitors can dine alfresco on the verandah, have a picnic on the lawn, or sit inside the restaurant beside a cosy log fire.