(All) Breakfast Open Wineries in Carmel
Wineries in Carmel
- [email protected]
- (08) 9293 5594
Soak up the relaxed ambience of Carmel at this charming owner-operated winery, known for its hearty breakfasts and lunches, and boutique wines; handcrafted with ancient, rustic techniques.
- Open Days/times:Winery: 11am to 4pm, Friday to Sunday. Cafe: 11am to 4pm Friday, 9am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday.
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Malbec,Rosé,Tempranillo,Verdelho
- Cases Produced:2500 cases
- Vineyards:5 hectares
- Winemaker:Matthew Bowness
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant,Dogs Welcome
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 2011 - 2019
- Cellar Door Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Breakfast Open:Saturday,Sunday
- Lunch Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Perth Hills:Bickley Valley
Winemaker Matt Bowness established Fairbrossen in 2011, following many years as a travelling winemaker in California and France and many years at Sittella Wines. Following a philosophy of minimum intervention, only the best fruit is hand-picked to ensure the highest quality of handcrafted wine.
Fairbrossen Wines are grown in two estate-owned vineyards in the Perth Hills and Margaret River. Sparkling wines, still wines and liqueurs are made, including Chardonnay, Verdelho, Rosé, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Durif, Malbec, Pinot Noir and Pedro Ximinez.
'Tom's Kitchen' operates at Fairbrossen wines, and is open for lunch on Friday and breakfast and lunch on the weekends, serving a modern and generously priced, country-style menu.
The tasting area at Fairbrossen offers a range of boutique wines, all of which have been handcrafted on the estate. Open Thursday to Sunday, 11am-4pm. Look out for a range of seasonal music, food and wine events.