Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Variety Wineries in Carbunup River
Wineries in Carbunup River
- [email protected]
- (08) 9755 1060
A charming, Mediterranean-style cellar door with 28 hectares of vines and a quaint Wood Turning Gallery showcasing handcrafted pieces made from some of Western Australia's finest timbers.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Open Days/times:10am - 5pm Everyday
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon,Shiraz
- Margaret River:Carbunup,Yallingup
- Winemaker:Charles Maiolo
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Maiolo family have been involved in the Margaret River region since the 1950's. The first plantings commenced in 1988 and the first wines under the Maiolo label were made in 1999. The wine range includes Cabernet Sauvignon and blends, Shiraz, a Sauvignon Blanc Semillon and a Rose.
Follow friendly driveway through the vineyard to unveil a Mediterranean-style cellar door, which also includes upstairs Wood Turning Gallery.
The Wood Turning Gallery features handcrafted pieces made from some of Western Australia's finest timbers. Specialist items include clocks fitted with imported timepieces, platters and cheeseboards.
Not Yet Rated