Chardonnay Wine Variety Wineries in Capel
Wineries in Capel
Capel Vale is a pioneer within Western Australia and amongst the first to be established with vines planted in 1974. Capel Vale Cellar Door & Match Restaurant open 7 days.
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Riesling,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon,Shiraz,Verdelho,Sparkling,Sauvignon Blanc,Brut,Malbec,Merlot Blend,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Cabernet Shiraz
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Open Days/times:7 days 10am-4pm
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
- Facilities:Restaurant,Cellar Door,Functions,Wheelchair Access
- Geographe:Busselton / Capel
- Vineyards:90 hectares
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000
- Lunch Open:Monday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays
Capel Vale has been crafting intensely fruit driven, powerful yet elegant wines from the cool regions of Western Australia since 1974. A broad range of wines in the Debut, Regional Series, Cellar Exclusive, Black Label and Single Vineyard Wine tiers.
Capel Vale has established mature vineyards in Geographe, Margaret River and Mount Barker and produces wines that reflect the distinct climate and soils of each region.
Visitors are warmly welcome to the cellar door to taste and purchase the full range of Capel Vale Wines. Located in Capel, two hours from Perth, indulge in match plates by the fire or alfresco in the summer breeze at Capel Vale's charming cellar door, open every day from 10am - 4:30pm.
The Food - Match Restaurant
The philosophy behind the restaurant is to Match food and wine. The menu comprises of Match Plates where components match the characteristics in the recommended wine. Grazing plates & cheese plates are also available.
Open Thursday to Monday 11:30am - 2:30pm.
Bookings [email protected]
5 Red Stars