Thursday Open Days Galleries & Public Art in Busselton/Vasse
Galleries in Busselton Vasse
One of the few art galleries in WA where you can actually see the artist at work. 90% of the work featured is the work of Jenny Taylor.
- Galleries:Art Gallery,Artist Studio,Craft,Painting
- Open Days/times:Wednesday - Monday 9.30am-4.30pm
- Open Days:Monday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Jenny is a dedicated full time artist with her own studio/gallery in Abbey Beach Resort, situated in Busselton on the beautiful South West coast. She has become a highly acclaimed internationally artist. Her works span the globe, including USA, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Belgium, Japan, Hungary, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, England, Wales and the latest being Namibia!!!
Many of Jenny's original works are re-created into usable art forms. Her current range of products range includes Placemats, Coasters, Cards, Bookmarks, Stubby Holders, Tea Towels and Fridge Magnets and the ranges continue to grow. Jenny also hand paints glassware and scatter cushion covers.
Photographic prints, canvas prints and limited editions of Western Australia.
- Galleries:Photography,Art Gallery
- Open Days/times:Wednesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Open Days:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
Gay’s s work can be seen at the Courthouse Gallery, Busselton or at her home studio by appointment.. Open 10-4pm. Sat 12-6pm. Closed Wednesdays during MRROS.
- Open Days/times:10-4pm Sun, Mon,Tues., Thurs. 12-6pm Sat. Closed Wednesdays
- Galleries:Drawing,Painting,Print Making,Artist Studio
- Wheelchair Access:No wheelchair access
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
Gay Scaddan is an award winning artist who paints in oils, acrylics, pastels and gouache. Tree and forestscapes are a passion and an important part of her work.
Experimenting is also a part of her art practice. Semi-abstract, textures and collagraphs continue to excite. Her work could best be described as Impressionistic Realism.
Come and see what I'm up to at Studio 2. Find me and other resident artists at the rear of the inner courtyard at the Old Courthouse, 4 Queen Street, Busselton.
- Open Days/times:Thursday - Saturday 9 - 2pm, Sunday 9 - 12pm times may vary contact for current opening times
- Galleries:Glass,Jewellery,Glass Making,Artist Studio
- Open Days:Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Nalda is a self taught glass bead maker (lampworker) and is currently a resident artist at the ArtGeo Cultural Complex in Busselton.
The studio is an open welcoming space where glass beads are created and jewellery designed. Nalda is often creating and is happy for people to watch the process.
Classes are held regularly so grab a friend and enjoy a beadmaking experience. Limited to two people so easily organised if you and a friend are interested.