Small (5,000-49,999 cases) Size & Year Wineries in Bramley
Wineries in Bramley
A producer that began with two barrels of Chardonnay in 2007 and has since gained a national reputation, including “WA Winery of the Year,” at the Melbourne Wine Show and a Halliday rating of 5 Stars.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Malbec,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Classic Dry White,Merlot,Petit Verdot
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Open Days/times:Open 7 days from 10am to 5pm
- Cases Produced:10000
- Winemaker:Nigel Ludlow
- Cellar Door Open:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Holidays
- Size & Year:Small (5,000-49,999 cases)
- Brands:Evoi, Bakenal
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Picnic Facilities,Wheelchair Access
- Margaret River:Wilyabrup
The label was established by hands-on winemaker Nigel Ludlow, who studied in New Zealand and worked in Hungary, South Africa and Spain before settling in Margaret River.
Located in the heart of Margaret River, the Evoi vineyards’ quality fruit is a result of its close proximity to the ocean, incredible regional soil types and an idyllic climate.
The Evoi premium wine range includes Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Petit Verdot, and a Bordeaux-style blend. The wines have received excellent critical acclaim including “WA Winery of the Year” at the 2015 Melbourne International Wine Show, and a sought-after 5 Red Star Rating from James Halliday.
Visit winemaker Nigel for free tastings at the winery’s quaint wooden cellar door daily from 10am to 5pm.
5 Red Stars