Shiraz Wine Variety Wineries in Bramley
Wineries in Bramley
A small family winery and custom-designed cellar door offering one of the region’s best Cab Francs and authentic hands-on vineyard tours & tastings, often including soon-to-be-released barrel samples.
- Open Days/times:11am to 5pm daily.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Dessert,Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Malbec,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Shiraz
- Cellar Door Open:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Holidays,Monday
- Margaret River:Wilyabrup
- Cases Produced:3000 cases
- Facilities:Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
Jarvis Estate was established in 1997 and sits on prime land in Bramley, between Margaret River and Cowaramup, just 8km from the coast. A small, family-owned winery, it makes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Verdehlo and one of Margaret River’s best Cabernet Francs.
While a custom designed cellar door has been open for a couple of years, owners Matt and Jackie prefer the vineyard tours and tastings, which often include the rare opportunity to taste barrel samples of soon-to-be-released wines. Contact the winery directly for bookings.
The cellar door also offers coffee, cheese and platters and is open 7 days from 11am to 5pm.