Semillon Sauvignon Blanc Wine Variety Wineries in Boyup Brook Area
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Boyup Brook Area
- [email protected]
- 0427 522 826
A charming, family-owned and operated vineyard producing high quality, award-winning wines within the stunning Blackwood Valley Wine Region.
- Wine Variety:Viognier,Chardonnay,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Cabernet Sauvignon
- Open Days/times:No cellar door
- Wine Region:Blackwood River Valley
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 2001 - 2010
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
- Brands:Beulah Wines
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Vineyards:9.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Craig Nield, Jodi Nield and Richard Nield
Located in Boyup Brook, Beulah Wines began operations in 2007 within a 10 hectare vineyard. Owned by Craig, Jodi and Richard Nield. The estate grown wines have received a number of awards at local and national wine shows.
Varieties at Beulah include Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz and are available by mail order from the winery.