Functions Facilities Wineries in Boyup Brook Area
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Boyup Brook Area
- (08) 9765 3014
Discover ultra-boutique regional wines from a family-owned and operated winery nestled in the heart of the quaint Boyup Brook township.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Wine Region:Blackwood River Valley
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 1951 - 2000
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Functions
- Brands:Scott's Brook
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Vineyards:15 hectares
Scotts Brook was established in 1987 by local schoolteachers Brian Walker and Kerry as the second commercial vineyard in the district. The majority of the winery's 15 hectares of production is sold to other winemakers. Remaining limited quantities are made for the Scotts Brook label by longstanding contract winemakers.
Varieties under the Scotts Brook label include Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling and Shiraz.