Established 2011 - 2019 Size & Year Wineries in Bickley
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Bickley
- [email protected]
- (08) 92935808
Take in sweeping views of the Bickley Valley's stunning vineyards at this boutique vineyard cafe, making a focused range of wines to enjoy with its popular Tapas-style lunch menu.
- Open Days/times:12pm to 4pm Fri, 11am to 5pm Sat & Sun, & most Public Holidays
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Rose,Merlot,Shiraz,Pinot Noir
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant,Dogs Welcome
- Lunch Open:Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Perth Hills:Bickley Valley
- Cases Produced:300 cases
- Winemaker:Josh Davenport and Matt Bowness
- Size & Year:Micro (1-999 cases),Established 2011 - 2019
The most recent cellar door addition to Bickley Valley, Plume Estate is nestled on the side of a hill on Glen Isla Road, and boasts stunning views of the wine region. It is run by husband and wife Jim and Audrey Volmer.
The wine range includes a Vintage Sparkling, a Rosé made from Merlot and a Fortified Shiraz.
The cellar door is open from 12pm-4pm on Fridays and from 11am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays and offers tastings of all the wines.
The cosy restaurant features modern, artful Tapas-style dishes, with spectacular views across the Valley making it an ideal setting for a picturesque lunch. Open from 11am-5pm from Friday to Sunday. Bookings recommended.