Events in Bickley - Carmel Wine Region
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Events in Bickley Valley
Carmel Cider's annual Cider & Blossom Festival. Spend a day in the orchard and enjoy award winning ciders.
- Dates:Oct 12 & 13; 19 & 20
- Time(s):10am to 5pm
- Venue:Carmel Cider Co
- Hosted By:Carmel Cider co
- Venue Address:680 Canning Road CARMEL WA 6076
- Ticket Price:$5 per person payable at the Gate
- Type:Festivals,Flowers,Food & drink,Winery Events
- Audience:Adults,Family-Friendly,For seniors,Wheelchair Access
- Music:Country & Folk,Other Music,Soul & Gospel
- Food & Drink:Cider,Food Event,Food Market Events,Spirits,Wine
Carmel Cider opens their orchard to the public to enjoy the beauty of the 'white blossom'.
Enjoy the day in the orchard or in the packing shed drinking and sampling Carmel Cider's award winning ciders and apple juice. The weekends will be full of festivities with opportunities to take amazing photos, enjoy a picnic and follow 'Carmel's Neverland' Trail - an activity for the family.
Live Music from 1pm - 4pm, food trucks, giftware stalls, fresh produce, local wine and Carmel Cider's pop-up bar should keep all entertained for hours on end.
A Blossum Long Table Lunch in the Orchard might tempt you - more details refer to https://bit.ly/2mFVxHP
General Admission is $5 per person, $15 for a family of 4 (Children 5 and under are FREE)
- [email protected]
Come enjoy an afternoon here at Myattsfield Vineyards with a line-up of 3 cracking bands. JAZZ, BLUES and ROCK from 12-5pm
- Dates:9th November
- Venue:Perth Hills
- Hosted By:Myattsfield Vineyards
- Venue Address:Union Road, Carmel 6076
- Ticket Price:$10.00
- Type:Food & drink,Winery Events
- Audience:Adults,For seniors,Wheelchair Access
- Music:Jazz,Other Music,Rhythm & Blues
- Food & Drink:Wine
With the huge success of our last Wine, Cheese and Music event we're heading over to the paddock to make it bigger and better.
We have 3 cracking bands lined up for a 5 hours of toe tapping, booty shaking good times. JAZZ, BLUES and ROCK so something for everyone.
Where: Myattsfield Vineyards Paddock
Date: 9th November 12 - 5pm
Cost: $10 Per person
We will have good friends from Cheese Culture here with their range of amazing Cheeses, Terrines, Pate's, Cold Meats and Olives for "pick your own platter"
Cool drinks will be available but please STRICTLY NO BYO BOOZE
Don't forget to bring your deckchairs and picnic blankets