Tokay Wine Variety Wineries in Baskerville
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Baskerville
About 10km north of Midland in the heart of the Swan Valley. Specialising in bulk dry reds, whites and fortifieds and also packaging its wine in 750ml bottles.
- Wine Variety:Dessert,Classic Dry White,Rose,Sherry,Tokay,Muscat,Verdelho,Fortified,Sparkling,Port,Shiraz
- Open Days/times:Cellar door: Mon to Sun 10am to 5pm
- Wine Region:Swan District
- Size & Year:Established 1901 - 1950
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
- Winemaker:Dorothy Kraljevich
- Facilities:Cellar Door
Mark Kraljevich and wife Dorothy run the 12-hectare Twin Hills property, which has been in the family since 1955. Prior to that time, Twin Hills was a winery located in the Perth foothills ù a location chosen by Mark's father Steve, who arrived from Croatia in August 1926 (age 18). The Baskerville vineyard proved much more yielding, Mark growing about 50 tonnes of fruit each year and producing a dry and sweet Verdelho, Cabernet Shiraz and Shiraz. The grapes are picked when very ripe, and Mark delivers the full-bodied and fruity wines to individual customers around Perth each week.