Mixed Media Galleries Galleries & Public Art in Avon Valley
Galleries in Avon Valley Region
Artists Revolution is a non-profit arts group, created and run by artists for artists. We have a small gallery space and studio open to the community for arts projects, exhibitions and social activity
- Open Days/times:Wednesday to Saturday 10am - 4pm
- Galleries:Painting,Sculpture,Mixed Media,Art Gallery,Drawing,Installation,Textiles,Aboriginal,Artisan Workshop,Artist Studio,Public Art Gallery
- Represented Artists:Thomas de Munk-Kirkmeer, Nic Compton, Patricia Rose, Paul Marres, Jan George, Tim Burns and others
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Wednesday
- Wheelchair Access:yes
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
Artists Revolution is a not for profit arts group designed for artists to promote and sell their art at our gallery and studio in Northam, Western Australia.
VISION - Artists Revolution is a group of professional independent artists supported by the Shire of Northam and Wheatbelt Development Commission as part of the Royalty for Regions program, which seek to develop a culture of creative collaboration between themselves and the community at large. The movement endeavors to thread community members together so that individuals and organizations can work together on building a creative and vibrant hub in the town of Northam.
Artists from Artists Revolution make collaborations within the community to develop participation in targeting local artistic talent within youth groups and other community groups that display potential ability that may be developed.
Wheatbelt Development Commission as part of Royalties for Regions provided Artists Revolution with $15000 to start this fabulous art space.
Located in an elegant heritage building and former shoe emporium in the York town centre
- Open Days/times:10am - 3pm daily
- Galleries:Ceramics,Drawing,Furniture,Glass,Installation,Jewellery,Painting,Photography,Pottery,Sculpture,Textiles,Artisan Workshop,Aboriginal,Glass Making,Metal Work,Mixed Media,Print Making,Upcyclng,Woodwork,Art Gallery
- Wheelchair Access:Wheelchair access
- Open Days:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday
- Facilities:Cafe,Free,Wheelchair Access
Contemporary art gallery that presents work by Australian artists. With the York branch of. the Wildflower Society of WA, hosts the York Botanic Art Prize.