Art Gallery Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in Avon Valley
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Avon Valley Region
Artists Revolution is a non-profit arts group, created and run by artists for artists. We have a small gallery space and studio open to the community for arts projects, exhibitions and social activity
- Galleries:Artist Studio,Public Art Gallery,Painting,Sculpture,Mixed Media,Art Gallery,Drawing,Installation,Textiles,Aboriginal,Artisan Workshop
- Open Days/times:Wednesday to Saturday 10am - 4pm
- Represented Artists:Thomas de Munk-Kirkmeer, Nic Compton, Patricia Rose, Paul Marres, Jan George, Tim Burns and others
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Wednesday
- Wheelchair Access:yes
Artists Revolution is a not for profit arts group designed for artists to promote and sell their art at our gallery and studio in Northam, Western Australia.
VISION - Artists Revolution is a group of professional independent artists supported by the Shire of Northam and Wheatbelt Development Commission as part of the Royalty for Regions program, which seek to develop a culture of creative collaboration between themselves and the community at large. The movement endeavors to thread community members together so that individuals and organizations can work together on building a creative and vibrant hub in the town of Northam.
Artists from Artists Revolution make collaborations within the community to develop participation in targeting local artistic talent within youth groups and other community groups that display potential ability that may be developed.
Wheatbelt Development Commission as part of Royalties for Regions provided Artists Revolution with $15000 to start this fabulous art space.
Brian Aylward invites you to visit his studio/gallery at Wooroloo. This secluded village is set in the Darling Range, 50 minutes from Perth.
- Galleries:Painting,Art Gallery,Artist Studio
- Open Days/times:Sunday 11am - 5pm (Other times by appointment)
- Represented Artists:T Brian Aylward
- Open Days:Sunday
This regional tourist attraction offers an interactive educational experience that recognises the rich Aboriginal and environmental presence in the Nyoongar Ballardong region.
- Open Days/times:9am - 4pm excluding Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
- Galleries:Aboriginal,Art Gallery
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
The Centre is located in the Shire of Northam on the foreshore of the Avon River in Northam’s CBD. It seeks to protect, celebrate and share the culture of the Nyoongar people and highlights land management practices that draw upon the knowledge of the land’s traditional custodians.