Semillon Chardonnay Wine Variety Wineries in South West
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Wineries in Australias South West
- [email protected]
- 0451 632 119
Discover Rob and Tash Arthur’s handmade, small-batch Margaret River fortified wines, made with rustic methods for wine enthusiasts who are curious to try something new.
- Open Days/times:Cellar Door by appointment only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Fortified,Muscat,Semillon Chardonnay,Shiraz,Tempranillo
- Winemaker:Tash & Rob Arthur
- Size & Year:Established 2001 - 2010
- Facilities:Appointment Only
- Margaret River:Wallcliffe
Established in 2010 by Rob and Tash Arthur, Arthur Wines specialises in making fortified wines in the heart of the Margaret River wine region. Winemaker Tash developed a keen interest in fortified wines whilst working in Portugal and Rutherglen and Rob previously worked at Leeuwin estate.
The main wines, named ‘Glass Slipper’ and ‘Ruby Slipper’, are made with premium, mostly handpicked fruit, fermented with the addition of brandy spirit and aged on lees in Cognac barrels.
The estate produce 'Glass Slipper', a white fortified made with handpicked Chardonnay and Semillon and aged on lees in Cognac barrels. A Muscat is made too.
Wines are available at selected outlets across the state. Cellar door by appointment only.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9776 2052
Discover 20+ different sweet to dry table and fortified wines from one of Pemberton’s earliest established wineries at a relaxed cellar door set with picturesque views and a “family business” charm.
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Rose,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Shiraz Cabernet,Verdelho,Pinot Gris,Semillon Chardonnay,Sparkling,Fortified
- Open Days/times:Fri to Mon 10am - 5pm
- Wine Region:Southern Forests
- Facilities:Functions,Cellar Door
- Size & Year:Established 1951 - 2000,Boutique (1,000-4,999 cases)
- Cellar Door Open:Monday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Donnelly River Wines was one of the first in the region Pemberton wine region. Established on the Donnelly River in 1985, the property’s rich river flats, surrounding hills and tall Karri trees have proved ideal for premium viticulture; the vines benefitting from the dry, cool ripening period within the area.
Donnelly River's range includes an approachable mix of sweet to dry red and white wines, prosecco and traditional method sparkling and classic port and muscat. Wines can be purchased at the Pemberton cellar door, the Donnelly warehouse in Joondalup or online.
The popular rustic cellar door offers a relaxed atmosphere overlooking the picturesque vineyard to discover the extensive wine range. Open Friday to Monday 10am-5pm.