Public Art Gallery Galleries Art Galleries & Museums in South West
Discover what's going on in arts, events & culture
Check out travel guides for regional WA
Explore winery guides for Perth and regional WA
Galleries in Australias South West
- (08) 9755 2411
100% HUMAN IMAGINATION. The Red Cloud Artspace provides a platform for artists of all disciplines to display their work and reach a broader market of clientele.
- Open Days/times:11am - 5pm, Closed Tues
- Galleries:Glass,Jewellery,Painting,Sculpture,Textiles,Art Gallery,Artist Studio,Public Art Gallery
- Open Days:Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Wednesday
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Facilities:Free,Wheelchair Access
Like many things we started collecting, storing, discovering, working with artists and designing pieces before we had a name.
Contemporary handmade art and designs were the focus and once we had the perfect HQ - in Yallingup Western Australia, we then began to expand into working with our favorite artists to design exclusive custom pieces, display and sell the latest collections and develop a studio space for up and coming local artists.
- [email protected]
- (08) 9841 4844
After sell-out sessions across Australia, The Antarctica Experience is coming to Albany!
- Open Days/times:Dec 14 – Feb 9. Daily sessions at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm
- Represented Artists:Charles Millen/Australian Antarctic Division
- Galleries:Public Art Gallery
- Museums:State Museums
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
This is your chance to experience a day in the life of Antarctic scientists as they research this mysterious continent.
You will see first-hand the work that goes into understanding climate change, managing ecosystems, researching sustainability and conserving wildlife.
Along the way you will:
- Explore Antarctica from a helicopter cockpit
- Visit the resident penguin colony
- Meet the researchers at Davis Station
- See the spectacular Southern Lights
With 360-degree camera control and stunning 4K footage, this is Antarctica as you’ve never seen it before.