Woodside Valley Estate
- (08) 9345 4065
Combining elements of tradition and innovation, this 5-Star Halliday winery in Margaret River makes a collection of regional wines.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Brands:Baudin, Bissy, Bonnefoy, Le Bas
- Cases Produced:1800 cases
- Vineyards:20 hectares
- Winemaker:Kevin McKay, Todd Payne
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Established in 1998 by a collection of investors headed by Chairman Peter Woods, the original Woodside Valley estate underwent a major transformation from rocky hillside block to spacious vineyard and was subsequently recognised as the Most Outstanding New Vineyard in 2003 by the Wine Industry of Australia. The estate is now owned by a Hong Kong based group and is a major exporter.
Unique in style, each wine of the estate's Baudin Collection is named in honour of members of the French expedition. Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot are made.
- Address: Woodside Valley Estate, Corner of Brash and Abbeys Farm Road,Yallingup,WA,6282
- Phone: (08) 9345 4065