Rivendell Winery Estate
Rivendell's rustic cellar door provides guests the opportunity to taste boutique wines. The cellar door also offers a range of drinks, coffee and picnic produce to enjoy in the beautiful gardens
- Open Days/times:Cellar Door open Friday to Sunday 11am-4pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Shiraz,Brut,Cabernet,Cuvee Brut,Merlot Blend,Semillon,Durif,Shiraz Cabernet,Sparkling,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Brands:Rivendell Estate and Forester Estate Wines
- Vineyards:1.5 hectares
- Wheelchair Access:Yes - a ramp leads to the cellar and function centre
- Winemaker:Rivendell Estate and Forester Estate
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome,Light Food,Picnic Facilities,Accommodation,Gallery,Functions,Kids Play Area,Wheelchair Access
Owned and operated by the Gruenthal family, Rivendell Winery is the perfect country escape. Established in 1985, the estate features acres of glorious manicured gardens, lawns, vineyards and vinyard villas along with the rustic cellar door and beautiful function centre.
The Rivendell cellar door is open Friday to Sunday and features wines from the neighbouring Forester Estate as well as the new and growing range of Rivendell Estate wines. Picnic produce and coffee is also on offer along with other drinks such as beer and soft drinks that guests can enjoy in the alfresco gardens. The cellar door has a small collection of art by the talented Lindy Cullen together with a range of merchandise.
Rivendell is an exclusive venue for private functions, weddings and corporate events. Contact us to see what we can do to host your next function.
Stay a Little Longer…
The Rivendell villas feature a range of options from three bedroom rammed earth chalets to modern four bedroom brick houses. The property can accommodate over 60 patrons and as such is perfect for a wedding held at the beautiful cottage gardens.Visit the Rivendell website for further information at www.rivendellwinery.com.au