Mongrel Creek Vineyard
Enjoy quality wines at an affordable price from this boutique, family-owned vineyard named in honour of what they call “Mongrel Creek”, nearby their property on the outskirts of Dunsborough.
- Open Days/times:10am to 5pm daily
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Chenin Blanc,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon,Shiraz
- Brands:Mongrel Creek, Le Mongrel Champe
- Cases Produced:1400
- Vineyards:2.8 hectares
- Winemaker:Tony Davis, Genevieve Stols
- Facilities:Cellar Door
Mongrel Creek winery was established in 1996 by Larry and Shirley Schoppe. Their Sparkling, Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Merlot can be sampled from a quaint, timber tasting hut, open daily from 10:30am - 5pm.