Enjoy boutique, single-vineyard, varietal Margaret River wines grown by a fifth generation local farming family.
- Open Days/times:No cellar door.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Malbec,Merlot,Petit Verdot
- Brands:Glenmore, Amy's Vineyard
- Cases Produced:1500 cases
- Vineyards:5 hectares
- Winemaker:Ian Bell
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Renowned regional viticulturist Ian Bell planted the first Cabernet Sauvignon at this 5 hectare vineyard in 1990. He is proud to be a fifth generation Glenmore farmer; his family have been farmers in the Margaret River area since the early 1900s. The Indian Ocean is visible from the property, where the vines are north-facing, planted on well-drained, gravel-loam soils, and are hand-pruned, thinned and harvested for optimum fruit quality.
Glenmore produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.