On The Verandah Creative Adventures
At Digger’s Rest Station you’ll have time and space to create and renew.
- Tour Price:From $3000
- Activity:Aboriginal Music, Art & Dance,Aboriginal Traditional Fishing,Art & Craft,Horse Riding
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
Join an On The Verandah Kimberley workshop and experience life on a remote cattle station, get to know the owners and live the way they live. Workshop learning is interspersed with unique activities that you won't find in tourism brochures.
Our adventures include:
- Workshops in Art, Writing or Photography with professional tutors.
- Women-only horse riding adventures
- Vast spaces, endless natural beauty, wildlife and adventure.
- Unique accommodation
- Explore creeks, rivers, wetlands and fish for barramundi
- Healthy home-cooked meals
- ?Aboriginal culture and art
- Be amazed by the Kimberley night sky
- Swim in pristine waterholes
- Champagne sunsets beneath thousand year old boab trees