More details pending.
- Feature:Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - Yes
Kiosk at the dam is a hub for visitors to Wellington National Park. Located close to the Wellington Dam Lookout and The Quarry picnic area and has ample car parking.
Kiosk at the Dam is a casual Licensed café offering the following services
- Free maps & information on the park & surrounding area
- Fresh food, coffee, ice creams and a casual menu to suit most tastes
- Enjoy a local craft beer or wine at the Kiosk or take some away to enjoy at your campsite or home
- Mountain bike hire
- A range of basic camping supplies including bread, milk, BBQ packs, ice and firewood (for the permitted season)
- Glamping (No fuss camping) is available. Bookings are essential
More information is available at kioskatthedam.com.au or on 08 9734 7521.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au