Woody Island is a unique nature reserve and the only island in the Recherche Archipelago with visitor facilities.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Sites:Visitor & Discovery Centres,Islands
- Feature:Boat Ramp,Lookout / Deck,Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - No
- Activity:Swimming,Diving,Bush Walking,Snorkelling,Fishing
The island has a visitor centre and accommodation options including self contained cabins and camping facilities. Please contact Esperance Island Cruises for bookings on (08) 9071 5757.
There are three marked walk trails on the island (Twiggy's Landing, Skinny Dip Bay, and Summit Loop walk trails). For more information visit TrailsWA.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Woody Island,WA,