A certified organic winery and highly awarded quiet achiever, recognised as WA’s ‘Most Outstanding New Winery’ in its debut and continues to go from strength to strength.
- Open Days/times:11am to 5pm Saturdays or by appointment
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Petit Verdot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon,Shiraz
- Cases Produced:5500 cases
- Vineyards:32 hectares
- Winemaker:Mick Scott
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome
Rosily Vineyard is a boutique single vineyard winery making a certified organic range of all Margaret River’s regional hero varieties. All wines are estate grown and made. Often referred to as a quiet achiever in Margaret River, Rosily Vineyard was awarded ‘Most Outstanding New Winery’ by the West Australian wine industry in 2003 and has received a cabinet-full of trophies and medals since.
One of the most authentic tasting experiences in Margaret River that may be better referred to as a “winery door” than a “cellar door,” Rosily welcomes visitors on weekends and during the Summer holidays to its tasting space, located within their working winery.
In 2017 the winery debuted its first sulphite-free wine, a Semillon Sauvignon Blanc blend.