Enjoy special, appointment-only tastings with this boutique, hands-on, family-owned winery whose much-loved wine range sells out quickly each year.
- Open Days/times:11am to 5pm, Thursday to Monday. Everyday by appointment.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Malbec,Tempranillo,Viognier
- Cases Produced:1400
- Vineyards:11 acres
- Winemaker:Paul Green, Severine Maudoux
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome
Boutique winery, Peacetree Estate has almost 11 acres under vine and makes low preservative wines with an organic and artisan approach. The family owned and run winery prides itself on its Cabernets, Fumé Blanc, dry Rose, Tempranillo and brandy liqueur.
Peactree Estate was established in 1995 with the planting of 180 olive trees. The olives were upstaged when Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon vines were planted the following year. The first wines made in 2001 sold out in a record five months!
Private tastings can be made by appointment between 11am to 5pm Thursday through to Monday.