Fermoy Estate is a premium winery nestled in the beautiful region of Wilyabrup, in Margaret River, Western Australia.
- Open Days/times:7 days 11am-5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Fortified,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Rosé,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon,Shiraz
- Cases Produced:30,000 cases
- Vineyards:26 hectares
- Facilities:Accommodation,Functions,Dogs Welcome,Picnic Facilities,Cellar Door
Visitors are warmly welcomed at Fermoy's beautiful Cellar Door on Metricup Road in Margaret River by friendly and knowledgeable Cellar Door staff. Taste the extensive range of wines on offer or bring a picnic to enjoy under the trees on the front lawn. If you have a group, why not book in for one of our private tastings with a visit around the winery and enjoy a real Fermoy experience with us. Fermoy is one of the original established vineyards of the Margaret River region, but continually seeks to incorporate new ideas and technology. This reflects Fermoy's ongoing quest to bring you the very best wines, while ensuring that everything we do is environmentally sustainable. Through careful fruit selection and the skill of our wine making team, Fermoy is able to craft distinctive table wines full of unique flavours and characters.