Clairault Streicker Cellar Door
Clairault Streicker is a family owned grower and wine producer based in Margaret River, located on the rugged south-west coastline of Western Australia.
- Open Days/times:10am - 5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Rosé,Pinot Noir,Chenin Blanc,Petit Verdot,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Riesling,Shiraz,Dessert
- Cases Produced:15 000
- Vineyards:200 hectares
- Wheelchair Access:Ramps and walkways link the car park and facilities, wheelchair-modified bathrooms.
- Facilities:Functions,Cellar Door,Light Food,Restaurant,Wheelchair Access,Dogs Welcome
We are the owners and caretakers of four distinct sites spanning multiple sub-regions. Our oldest vineyard, established in 1976, is also home to our signature cellar door and vineyard kitchen. Clairault Streicker wines are authentic and classically-styled, setting a benchmark for the Margaret River region.
Take a seat and let our knowledgable team guide you through our range. Our tasting style is designed to give you an intimate and personalised journey. A private space has been dedicated to our valued Cellar Club members with sweeping views of the surrounding vineyards. The Cellar Door is open 10am-5pm daily.
Our food is seasonal and modern, served in a casual style and made with ingredients sourced from producers local to the venue. Enjoy a glass of wine with your meal near our gorgeous stone fireplace in winter, or on a picnic blanket in the gardens on a lovely summer’s day. Long, lazy lunches with family or friends any time of year are what we do best. The Vineyard Kitchen is open 11am - 4pm daily.
5 Red Stars