Winner of the WINE OF SHOW at the WA Boutique Wine Show two years in a row. Cellar Door now open!
- Open Days/times:Sat & Sun 11:00am-4:30pm or via appointment at any other time
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Malbec,Merlot,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Malbec,Rosé,Shiraz,Zinfandel
- Brands:Talisman and Spook Rock
- Vineyards:10 hectares
- Wheelchair Access:Yes - gravel pathway
- Winemaker:Peter Stanlake
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Dogs Welcome,Light Food,Wheelchair Access
Situated in one of the most elevated areas of the Ferguson Valley, development of the Talisman vineyard began in 1999 by Kim and Jenny Robinson. The unique site is surrounded by the Wellington National Park, with select grape varieties matched with the property's soil types and sloping landscapes. The superb quality fruit of the vineyard, which is grown under the watchful eye of Victor Bertola, is complemented by the delicate style of acclaimed winemaker Peter Stanlake. The winery was notably awarded 'Small Producer of the Year' in 2017 by the West Australian Wine Guide.
Find is in the Upper Ferguson Valley, just around the corner from Gnomesville. Access to our cellar door is off Weetman Road in Wellington Mill. Our cellar door is currently open Saturday and Sunday 11-4:30pm and any other time via appointment - don't be shy!
Talisman's range includes Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cabernet Malbec, Malbec, Zinfandel, Riesling and Merlot.