Enjoy a picnic under the flooded gums which surround the tranquil waters of Boongarup Pool.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Sites:Rivers, Lakes & Dams,Picnic Areas
- Feature:Toilet,Barbecue,Picnic Table,Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - Yes
- Activity:Canoeing / Kayaking,Bush Walking
The section of Swan River flowing through Walyunga National Park is characterised by rapids followed by deep pools, such as Boongarup Pool, just downstream from Syd’s Rapids. The picnic area at the pool is popular with visitors, both human and avian, with black ducks, grey teal, shelducks, wood ducks and cormorants all visible here.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Walyunga National Park,WA,