A 5-Star Halliday-rated, boutique producer, making aromatic whites and gnarly old vine Cabernet from their premium vineyard in Margaret River’s Upper Chapman Valley.
- Open Days/times:Appointment Only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Semillon,Cabernet Sauvignon,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Cases Produced:1000 cases
- Vineyards:7.7 Hectares
- Winemaker:Naturaliste Vintners (Bruce Dukes, Remi Guise)
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Owners Brian and Michelle Lowrie operate a vineyard in Rosa Glen, southern Margaret River, and make Ibizan's range of wines from some of the property's oldest vines including Cabernet planted in 1978. The winery utilises sustainable farming principles to grow its premium grapes.
Winemakers Bruce Dukes and Remi Guise work collaboratively to ensure the Ibizan wine experience will be one of intrigue and excitement for consumers, their hands-off approach allowing the fruit and vineyard site character to do the talking.
Ibizan exclusively specialise in making Semillon Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon. Wines can be purchased from various stockists throughout WA.