Margaret River’s second largest single vineyard winery, making regional wines the critics call ‘stylish, harmonious and delicious.’
- Open Days/times:Appointment Only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Dessert,Sparkling,Shiraz
- Brands:Edinger Estate
- Cases Produced:3000
- Vineyards:120 hectares
- Winemaker:Cliff Royle and Julian Scott
- Facilities:Appointment Only
Chalice Bridge is the second largest single vineyard in Margaret River. It is family owned and operated by Jason and Alecia Brown. The Chalice Bridge name comes from the bridge over the Upper Chapman Brook, which runs through the middle of the vineyard.
The vineyard was established two decades ago with Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Merlot.
The wines reflect the cool climate characteristics, poise and purity of southern Margaret River fruit. Three wine ranges of Margaret River’s signature varieties are made; The Estate, The Quest and The Chalice.
No cellar door.
4.5 Black Stars