It's truly a family affair at this micro vineyard that operates with organic principles and minimal intervention winemaking.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Franc,Cabernet Sauvignon,Malbec,Merlot,Petit Verdot
- Vineyards:2 hectares
- Winemaker:Josephine Perry
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Owners Wayne and Jill McGriskin established Stonegaze (formerly Stonegate) vineyard in 2009 after a lifetime of working in finance and raising two daughters in Perth. This sustainable vineyard is meticulously operated by the pair, who, along with award-winning contract winemaker Josephine Perry, apply minimal interference to produce a range of premium wines. The Wines A dry grown single vineyard Bordeaux inspired Cabernet blend and Malbec are made each vintage and both are named after Wayne and Jill’s grandchildren, namely “Isabella” and “Noah”.