An area containing banksia woodland, melaleuca woodland, banksia-jarrah low open forest with trails used by for horse riding.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Sites:Forests, Woodland & Bushland
- Feature:Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - No
- Activity:Bush Walking,Horse Riding
Anketell North Block allows horse riding; it has trails found around the perimeter of the estate. The Magenup Equestrian Centre is also located in the North North West corner. The only other infrastructure contained within the block includes Interpretive Information on flora and fauna near the equestrian centre. Flora includes Banksia woodland, melaleuca woodland, banksia-jarrah low open forest.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Piara Waters,WA,