A bar hidden amongst the office towers of Perth’s Perth’s Central Business District.
- Open Days/times:Tuesday to Friday 3pm-late; Saturday 4pm-late; Sun & Mon by reservation (functions & events)
- Bars & Clubs:Boutique Bar,Cocktail Lounge
- Open Days:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
1. A sans-serif typeface associated with neutrality and clarity and widely used by the graphic design community.
2. Derived from the offical Latin name of Switzerland.
3. A bar hidden amongst the office towers of Perth's Central Business District.
Considering this little (and we mean little - It's teeny tiny) city haunt is named for a font so popular it has spawned its own range of apparel, line of products and even its own movie, it comes as little surprise the bar is aimed at a similar market of creative types and design enthusiasts - although the fit out is a departure from the crisp, utilitarian lines of font. Soft furnishing, warm lighting and an awesome cabinet built to store a bottle of whisk(e)y just for you, it's more home-y than swiss sans serif, but it exudes about the same amount of cool.