Gold Medal Winning experience - "Speed Grazing" – small group of 6-16 guests explore the awarded Food & Wine Trail of the Swan Valley - Perth's Valley of Taste. A Tantalizing Adventure for the Senses
- Activity:Food & Drink
- Suited For:Adults Only
- Suited For:Adults Only
Introducing a unique Swan Valley experience – SPEED GRAZING – packing no less than 10 tasting experiences into an exciting and fun-filled half day tour.
Small personalised groups of 6-16 guests explore the award winning "Food and Wine Trail" of the Swan Valley – Perth's Valley of Taste and WA's oldest wine region.
Tours operate Wednesday (am), Friday, Saturday & Sunday (am & pm) – morning GOOD FOOD, Wine & Cider Trail, and afternoon GOOD FOOD, Wine & Beer Trail
Winner - Best Culinary Experience in Perth - Luxury Travel Guide Global Awards 2016, Gold Medal Winner - WA Tourism Awards 2014, Voted BEST NEW BUSINESS in 2011 and consistently ranked the Number One Food Tour in Perth on TripAdvisor.
Taste Bud Tours feature fresh seasonal produce, coffees, lavender scones, nougat, honey, cheeses, olives, roasted nuts, ice-cream, chocolate, plus premium wines, awarded beers, fresh unprocessed juices, ciders and refreshing ginger beer.
Guests are invited to explore behind the scenes, meet the people, savour freshness ….. ie asparagus direct from the patch, grapes from vines, and more amazing experiences.
The tours are small, personalized and certainly not slow paced.
Taste Bud Tour guests will enjoy delicious diversity which may include
• Taste coffees from around the world at Yahava Koffee Works. Sample refreshing Iced Coffee, Chai Latte and chocolate coated coffee beans. Witness coffee grinding and roasting.
• Sample famous lavender infused scones, jam, cream, refreshing tea and unique lavender wine at Cape Lavender.
• Sample flavoured coffees, roasted cashews,oils and dukkah at Mago Coffee.
• View production and sample fresh nougat at Mondo Nougat as well as roasted Australian nuts at Morish Nuts.
• Taste awarded premium wines at Windy Creek Estate (morning midweek) Harris Organic Wines (morning weekends)and Twin Hill Wines (afternoon). Enjoy cheeses, marinated olives, home-made chutneys and much more.
• Sample honey varieties, sparkling honey water and watch bees busy at work at Windarra Honey (morning) and The House of Honey (afternoon).
Explore honey mead, humane food, grower direct fresh produce and other local regional specialities, meet local artisans (pm) and discover genuine bush tucker food at Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery (am)
• Enjoy a chocolate fix at the Margaret River Chocolate Company’s Swan Valley location (pm) and Whislters Chocolate (am).
• Taste hand crafted cool creations at Oggie’s Ice Cream Café & English Lolly Shop. Extensive free sampling (morning tour only)
• Taste icy cold beer or ginger beer at Ironbark Brewery – boasting the largest beer menu in the region (48 styles on the last count). Opportunity to taste their famous wood fired pizzas. (afternoon tour only)