Red Gully Wines
A family-owned and operated vineyard 10km south of Nannup specialising in Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Blackwood River Valley
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Semillon,Shiraz
- Brands:Red Gully Wines
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Vineyards:3 hectares
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Red Gully was established in 1997 to primarily grow red wine grapes and produce great wines that are based on the long ripening periods in this part of Western Australia. Owned and operated by the Walter family, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties were originally planted, alongside small blocks of Pinot Noir, Merlot, Chardonnay and Semillon.
Red Gully focuses on making Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, which are available to order online with free delivery to the Perth Metropolitan area.